Welcome to your Phoenix dentist, Paradise Ridge Dentistry. At our family-owned and operated dental practice, our guests come first. We realize there are a number of reasons people avoid seeing the dentist. Often times, visiting the dentist may feel scary. It may be inconvenient for you and your family. There could be financial reasons for holding you back. Perhaps you feel nervous due to a language barrier. That’s why we make every attempt to provide you and your family a first-class experience.
Looking for a Glendale AZ Dentist, Paradise Ridge Dentistry accepts new patients all over the Valley.
Best Dentist Phoenix Offers
We are proud to say we are the best Phoenix dentist office because we really do care about our patients. At our Phoenix dentist family practice, we enjoy building relationships with our guests by making them feel as comfortable and anxiety-free as possible. We guarantee you will arrive at our office as a guest and leave as our friend.
The minute you walk through the door you will be warmly greeted by our friendly staff. If it’s your first visit with us, we will introduce you to our the team and take you on a tour of the office to make you feel right at home.
While you wait for your appointment in our comfortable waiting area, enjoy a fresh green apple (nature’s toothbrush). We also provide coffee, tea, or water for you.
Once seated in one of our state-of-the-art patient rooms, you will be presented with our comfort menu. The menu includes your choice of warm blankets, pillows, and assorted flavored tooth polish. We’ll even play your favorite music while you’re sitting in the chair. Phoenix has a lot of dentists to choose from, we hope to show you why so many of our friends choose us.
All Services Provided Under One Roof
We invite you to explore our website where you will get to know our staff. At our practice, we offer a full range of services from pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and your choice of conscious or IV sedation dentistry. And since all our dental services are provided here, there is no need to be referred to a dental specialist. This is another way to save you time and money at our Phoenix dentist practice.
Convenient and Anxiety-free Dentistry for Adults and Children
Enjoy the convenience of bringing your entire family to Paradise Ridge Dentistry. Children from the age of six months of age to adulthood can now be seen by Dr. Tryphose Charles.
Dr. Charles is not your ordinary Phoenix dentist because she has experience treating young children and adults and has been doing so for over 26 years. Whether you or your children are in need of an exam and cleaning, orthodontic treatment, general dentistry, restorative dentistry or cosmetic dentistry, she is here to help.
Good oral care is important to for you to maintain for your entire family so we recommend that you schedule your dental check-ups every six months. Our office is well-equipped to handle multiple family members in one single visit since we have 11 patient rooms too. And we can take care of you and your children during the weekends or Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Never miss work or school again to come see us.
Begin Your Child’s Dental Care Early
Bring your child to see us when he or she turns one or when the first tooth erupts. Dr. Charles and our team will introduce the dental tools and procedures in gradual phases to build a great relationship based on trust to reduce anxiety. In doing so, your child’s trips to the dentist will become much easier for both of you later on. Read in more detail how Dr. Charles introduces your child to dental treatments in phases. Click here.
Preventative Dental Care Begins with Parents
Believe it or not tooth decay/cavities is the number one chronic early childhood disease, according to the Academy of General Dentistry. It’s much more common than asthma and hay fever.
Learn these important tips for your child’s oral health care:
- As soon as your baby’s first primary tooth comes in around age 4 to 6 months old, wipe it daily with a soft cloth wrapped around your finger. Then, schedule your child’s first visit with Dr. Charles for a caries (cavities) risk assessment. Also, continue to bring your child in every six months to see us thereafter.
- Begin brushing your child’s teeth at 18 months old using a soft toothbrush and limiting the toothpaste to the size of a grain of rice. Prior to brushing your child’s teeth, run warm water over the bristles to soften them up.
- Between the ages 2 to 6 years of age or when you notice your child has two teeth that are next to one another, you should begin flossing between them daily. Floss sticks or picks may be easier to use if you have difficulty using string floss.
- If bleeding occurs when you first floss your child’s teeth, don’t be too concerned. The bleeding should stop after a few times. If bleeding continues, bring your child in to see us.
- Educate your children about good nutrition and healthy eating habits and limit the sugars and starches in their diets.
- Teach your kids early on about good oral hygiene habits and monitor their brushing and flossing in the mornings and before bed until around age six. However, you should still monitor your children after age six to ensure they are brushing and flossing correctly.
- At the age of six, we will diagnose the proper fluoride treatment and dosage for your child.
Don’t forget to lead by example and take good care of your oral health so you can be a role model for your children.
Award-winning Dentistry and Accredited with the BBB
Paradise Ridge Dentistry was rated the Top 10 Dentist in Phoenix, AZ and Best Dentist and Dental Team by Arizona Foothills Magazine for nine years. Come see us and learn why…
Click here to visit our Patient Testimonials page. Watch some of our video testimonials.