Phoenix Dental Specials
Discounts, All Services Under One Roof, and Financing Options
Learn about our Phoenix dental specials at Paradise Ridge Dentistry. We do all we can to make dentistry more affordable for you and your family.
Provided below are ways we help our patients:
- Referral rewards program
- Payment plans for dental cleanings
- Patient financing and payment options
- All services under one roof to save patients time and money
In-house Payment Plans For Dental Cleanings
Are you looking for a new dentist? If so we accept all PPO Plans. However, if you don't have dental insurance, we have a special in-house payment plan to help you maintain your dental health. Enroll into one of our cleaning plans and pay a low monthly fee.
Here's how it works:
- Pay the enrollment fee and your first month payment. (This includes a comprehensive exam and full set of x-rays.)
- Then pay low monthly payments for the cleaning plan that you need. (The plan includes all cleanings, exams, and x-rays for one full year.)
- You also get 20% off all treatment (excludes already discounted services).
Although we do accept 99.9% of PPO Plans, this membership plan makes dentistry more affordable for patients who have little to no insurance. So keep up with your dental cleanings to prevent costly dental work down the road.
$98 Paradise Pass
Whether you are a new or an existing patient we also offer the $98 Paradise Pass as another option to make dentistry more affordable. This option includes two exams, x-rays, and 20% off all services for one full year.
All Services Under One Roof
All services under one roof is another way we keep your costs down when you don’t have to be referred out to a specialist. Additionally, dental insurance does not cover the full rate when being treated by a specialist. This saves you out-of-pocket costs, frustration, and time by avoiding multiple dental visits.
Patient Financing and Payment Options
Do you require a lot of dental work? If so, we offer patient financing through CareCredit and Money Mutual Lending. See if you qualify for patient financing in just minutes.
Dentistry that fits your busy schedule is what Paradise Ridge Dentistry is all about. We are open seven days a week from 10 AM to 6 PM. This means you never have to miss work or school to come in and see us.