Meet Allen Peyghambarian, DDS
After serving in the Army from 2002 to 2006, Dr. Peyghambarian (Dr. P.) returned to Phoenix where he calls home and opened his own general dental practice. Dr. P. has been helping patients care for their dental health for over 14 years now. He is strongly committed to providing his patients with superior customer service. Dr. P. listens to what his patients say and makes them feel as comfortable as possible. He explains this in a past interview by the Phoenix Business Journal. The story was later picked up by NewsWireBuzz.com.
What Dr. Peyghambarian enjoys most about general dentistry is helping patients become pain free and preventing them from losing their teeth at a reduced cost. An example of reducing costs is treating patients for root canals. Most general dentists will send their patients to endodontists who charge much higher fees, but this is not the case with Dr. Peyghambarian. He has extensive experience in providing root canal treatment for his patients and can save them a lot of money, time and aggravation from seeing a specialist. Dr. Peyghambarian’s concern and respect for his patients’ well-being, good health, and saving their smiles is his number one priority as you will see in this video here where he was featured on Phoenix, AZ local ABC News.
In Dr. Peyghambarian’s free time, he continues to stay abreast of the latest dental techniques by attending several hours of continuing education each year. Some say Dr. Peyghambarian is even a “science nerd” who is always exploring ways to learn new and improved dental techniques.
Dr. Peyghambarian’s also enjoys spending time with his wife Tori and two sons, Clark, James, and their family dog Bogart. One of their favorite pastimes is spending time up north in Williams, AZ where they enjoy sledding, hiking, and fishing. During Dr. Peyghambarian’s alone time he enjoys taking in a scary movie or two after putting the boys to bed.
Upon your first visit to our family-like practice, you’ll feel right at home. We treat our patients as if they are an extended part of our family. Occasionally you’ll see the Peyghambarian children in the kid’s room too. Stop in for a visit to check us out.
Dr. Peyghambarian’s Awards and Memberships:
- U.S. Army Meritorious Service Medal
- Overseas Service Ribbon
- National Defense Service Ribbon
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Horace Wells Dental Anesthesia Award (painless shot)
- Best Dentist Arizona Foothills Magazine 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top Dentist American Consumer Council 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Invisalign certified
- Certified Mini Implant provider
- Certified in Oral Conscious Sedation
- Certified in IV sedation
- Graduate of the White Cap Institute for Implant Dentistry and Bone Grafting
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
- Member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry