Ann Kharrat, D.M.D.
Get to Know Dr. Ann Kharrat
Dr. Ann Kharrat is a graduate of Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ. She also has a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Biology from Arizona State University. Dr. Kharrat comes highly regarded by Dr. Allen Peyghambarian, owner of Paradise Ridge Dentistry, and it was he who invited her to join the team this year.
Dr. Kharrat is compassionate about learning and staying current on the newest dental technologies to provide her patients with the highest level of care. Her patients say they just love her warm and caring bedside manner. They feel great trust for her, because she spends time getting to know them by listening to their needs.
Dr. Kharrat Specializes In the Following Dental Procedures :
- Fixed Prosthesis (i.e., Inlay/Onlays, CAD/CAM Crowns and Bridges)
- Restorative Dentistry
- Removable Prosthodontics (i.e, Partial Dentures or Complete Dentures
- Oral Surgery (i.e., Extractions, Bone Graft, Dental Implants)
- Invisalign® Certified
- Endodontics (i.e., Root Canals)
- Laser Dentistry
- CEREC Porcelain Crowns
- Cosmetic fillings
- Teeth whitening
While Dr. Kharrat is away from the office, she keeps herself busy donating her dental skills in the community and in Mexico. She has participated in the following programs:
- Give Kids a Smile and Super Sealant Saturday - treating pediatric patients by providing fillings, SSC, prophylaxis, and sealants
- CAS Homeless Shelter - provided parents and children with free dental exams and education
- Bicon Implant Pre-Dental Day - chosen to teach a course to pre-dental students on Bicon Implants
- MWU Dental Day for Veterans - provided free dental care to veterans
- Medical Missions Trip in Puerto Penasco, MX - performed extractions on pediatric and adult patients
- Adelante Public Health Rotation - selected for an independent six-week clinical experience in public health working on pediatric and adult patients
Dr. Kharrat's Personal Time
Dr. Kharrat loves the outdoors. Growing up in the Midwest taught her to appreciate the simple things in life like camping, hiking, and fishing. She also enjoys going out for a run to exercise and relax her mind.