Meet Lisa Weber, RN
Lisa earned her BSN in Nursing in Massachusetts. She later moved with her family to Arizona and began a career as an emergency room nurse at the Heart Institute in Phoenix. As her knowledge and skills continued to advance to a higher level, she began the next phase in her career. In 2007, Lisa began to broadened her profession to medical and facial aesthetics.
She began to focus on Dermatology and Plastics at the at the prestigious Mayo Clinic where she specialized in facial aesthetics. Lisa is highly skilled in the artistry of facial transformation. She believes in a conservative approach to bring about a refreshing, natural look.
Medical and Facial Aesthetics Evaluation
What you can expect during your first visit with Lisa is a complete evaluation of your medical and facial aesthetics needs. Lisa will take the time to carefully create a specialized plan for you. Her skills are a true work of art because she believes in a conservative approach to bring about a refreshing, natural look. Lisa is passionate about her work enjoys helping her patients age gracefully.
Lisa loves every minute of learning from the very best in the industry. Continuing her education in this field is one of her true passions in life. Lisa remains abreast of the latest techniques and attends hour of continuing education through Allergan and Galderma.
Lisa’s area of expertise in medical and facial aesthetics are listed here for you to see below:
- Botox injections – used to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles to include forehead, crow’s feet, and frown lines
- Dysport injections – reduces moderate to severe frown lines located between the eyebrows
- Xeomin injections – reduces crow’s feet frown lines, and forehead wrinkles
- Juvederm XC injections – fillers used for multiple reasons including plumping lips and to smooth marionette lines around the mouth, lifting cheeks, reduce the appearance of aging hands, and to fill pitted acne scars
- Restalyne injections – mostly used to smooth wrinkles and folds due to the natural aging process and to increase the size of the lips
- Volbella injections – helps to increase fullness in the lips, soften the lines around the mouth from smoking, and fill in pitted scarring from acne
- Voluma injections – helps to restore volume in the cheekbones, cheeks, chin, and can improve the jawline definition and other facial areas
- Kybella injections – for those who have what is called a “double chin” caused from obesity, this helps to eliminate or minimize the area
- Sclerotherapy procedure – used to eliminate spider veins and varicose veins
- HCG injections – helps to shed unwanted weight
- B12 Vitamin injections – helps to boost energy, therapy for depression, and cognitive functions like information attainment, memory, attention, and reasoning
While Lisa isn’t spending time learning about the latest medical and facial aesthetic technologies to advance her skills, she enjoys spending time with her family. She also loves to take in a movie or relax at home with a good book.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Lisa, please call 602-867-8488. She is available on every Tuesday between 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM.