Free Second Opinions
We are offering free second opinions if you are uncertain about a dental procedure.
Dentistry can be difficult to understand if you are unfamiliar with dental terminology and the procedures, so we are happy to help you. Give us a call or reserve an appointment online to set up a free a second opinion appointment. Upon scheduling your appointment, we will also ask you to email your x-rays to us.
Often times patients are confused and feel uneasy or uncertain about going forward with complex procedures, and they are afraid to ask questions. Which is why there is nothing wrong with getting a second opinion.
Here are some of the reasons patients come to us for a second opinion:
- You are unsure about a diagnosis given by another dentist.
- You are unsure what questions you should ask.
- Is the treatment necessary, or are there alternatives that are less costly?
- What are the risks if the treatment is not done?
- Is there future treatment needed?
- You want to confirm the treatment plan.
The best way to make a decision about a procedure is to collect all the information you can, especially if there is a complex procedure involved. We're here to help you feel confident about your dental work.