At Paradise Ridge Dentistry, we recognize the value of giving back to our community. One way we do this is to provide financial assistance to students by offering free scholarship funds.
Students, are you currently enrolled in an accredited school? Are you willing to provide at least 20 hours of community service? If so we encourage you to apply for the Paradise Ridge scholarship fund.
Our goal for providing the Paradise Ridge Scholarship is to support students who are highly motivated about their education and supporting their community.
The winner of the award may use it toward school admission, books, cost of living, lab fees, travel fees and graduation.
Free Scholarship Award Eligibility
- High school seniors
- Current college students
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Enrollment verification for 2018 fall semester or quarter at an accredited university, community college, or online college
- Volunteer and must show evidence of working 20 or more hours at a 501c3 non-profit organization of his or her choice prior to 2018 fall semester
- Scholarship winner must submit a self-photo with Paradise Ridge Scholarship fund
- Winner will grant permission to Paradise Ridge Dentistry to use the self-photo for future promotional use of the Paradise Ridge Scholarship fund
To qualify for the fund, the applicant must first volunteer at least 20 hours with a 501c3 non-profit organization prior to the 2018 fall semester. Additionally, the applicant is required to write a 500-750-word essay to include the following:
- Description of the non-profit organization
- Volunteer’s role and responsibilities
- Experience and skills gained from volunteering
- Describe how this work may have changed the lives of others
Applicants must convert the essay into PDF format to upload with the completed application form. Also, include proof of 20 hours work from the non-profit organization on their letterhead.
Essay and other required forms must be received by Paradise Ridge Dentistry prior to June 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Paradise Ridge Scholarship Amount
$1,000 will be awarded to the applicant that provides a well-written description of his or her rewarding life experience.
Interested in an additional scholarship? Check our Cleveland Dentist, Hylan Dental Care‘s Scholarship!