At Paradise Ridge Dentistry we recognize the value of giving back to our community. One way we do this is to provide financial assistance to students by offering free scholarship funds.
We are now accepting scholarship applications until December 31, 2018. Students who are currently enrolled in an accredited school are encouraged to apply for The Paradise Ridge Scholarship Fund.
Our goal for providing the Paradise Ridge Scholarship is to support students who are highly motivated about their education.
The winner of the award may use the fund toward school admission, books, cost of living, lab fees, travel fees and graduation.
Free Scholarship Award Eligibility
- High school seniors
- Current college students
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Enrollment verification for 2018 fall semester at an accredited university, community college, or online college
- Scholarship winner must submit a self-photo with Paradise Ridge Scholarship fund
- Winner will grant permission to Paradise Ridge Dentistry to use the self-photo for future promotional use of the Paradise Ridge Scholarship fund
To qualify for the fund, the applicant must must submit an essay with the following requirements.
- Often times major transformations come from minor adjustments.
- In 750 words or less, describe a minor adjustment that you feel could positively transform your community, state, country, or if you are feeling ambitious, the world.
- You must also click the Facebook icon below to ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ Paradise Ridge Dentistry as part of the application requirement process.
Essay must be received by Paradise Ridge Dentistry prior to December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
Paradise Ridge Scholarship Amount
$1,000 will be awarded to the winner of a well-written essay on the required topic above.
Applicants must convert the essay into either a PDF or JPG format to upload with the completed application form.
Interested in an additional scholarship?