Phoenix Dental Job Postings
Are you looking for a career in dentistry? Take a look at our dental job postings further below.
We offer a professional working environment with an excellent culture. Our team of doctors and staff are highly skilled in handling all dental procedures. At Paradise Ridge Dentistry we offer our patients all services under one roof. Our family-owned and operated practice believes in delivering the highest quality dental care to our patients.
Our belief is that dentistry should be convenient and fun for our patients. That’s why we are open 7 days a week and at night on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Paradise Ridge Dentistry has been voted Best Dental Team in Arizona Foothills Magazine for eight consecutive years now.
Here is a list of our Core Values:
- Speak up so your “Native Genius” can be heard.
- May every guest who enters leave as a friend.
- Good apples promote healthy mind and body. Bad apples cause tooth decay: Be a good apple.
- We dress to impress.
- We inject fun not just Novocaine.
- We are a RAGNAR dental team.
If you feel you are a good fit within our culture, please submit your resume using the form at the bottom of this page.
Dental Job Postings – Hygienist
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Collect medical and dental histories from patients
- Chart dental conditions based on dentist’s observations and evaluations
- Instructs patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
- Take digital X-rays of patients
- Knowledge of Dentrix
- Experience with double column schedules
- Laser certified
- Local Anesthesia Certified
- Able to diagnose perio types I, II, III, IV
Dental Job Postings – Clinical Assistant
- Ensure sterilization of operatories and instruments
- Assist hygienist with patients, including perio charting, charting existing restorations and treatment plans, coronal polishing, fluoride application, and scheduling future hygiene appointments
- Assist dentist with all restorative, surgical, implant, and endodontic treatment
- Experience applying fluoride and sealants as well as taking impressions and pouring up models.
Experience with CEREC may prove helpful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail when completing clinical notes and doing patient intake
- X-ray certified and experienced with Dentrix
Dental Job Postings – Treatment Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills, with patients, dental team, dental provider, and specialist offices
- Previous clinical experience may prove helpful
- Experience with Care Credit financing
- Experience with sedation dentistry
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in coordinating treatment and patient finances
- Experience with unscheduled treatment coordination and phone skills to complete follow-up