Wisdom Teeth Extractions Phoenix
Wisdom teeth are known as the third molar. These are the last molars to grow into your mouth, and usually make their appearance from the late teens and throughout the early twenties. For some people, the molars grow in properly aligned and can become somewhat of an advantage to their mouth and teeth. More often than not, however, they will grow in misaligned and cause you and your mouth problems.
The risks associated with misaligned wisdom teeth include:
- Crowding or damaging to adjacent teeth, jawbone or nerves
- Increased risk of tooth decay to the third molars and surrounding teeth
- Increased risk of bacteria and infection
- Possible pain, swelling, jaw stiffness and further illness
- Increased risk of gum disease
The pain, discomfort and problems associated with misaligned wisdom teeth are completely unnecessary. We can take care of this problem within the walls of our office and prevent the above mentioned problems so that you and your family can avoid the negative effects of misaligned third molars. If you have any questions regarding the extraction of wisdom teeth, please call us and let us know your questions and concerns. We’re happy to help.